WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF myABL?
Please read below information on how to become a member of myABL.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. Bank will never e-mail, call or otherwise ask for your Username, Password or PIN. Two factor authentication (2FA) and layered security are in place which will help you with safer and secure Banking.
HOW TO START
To register for myABL, you must have an Allied Bank Account with an active ATM/Debit Card. If new to ABL, visit your nearest Allied Bank branch where our friendly staff will assist you with account opening.
If you have an account with ABL but don’t have an ATM/Debit Card, please visit your branch to apply for the ATM/Debit Card.
If you already have an active account and an active ATM /Debit Card with ABL, you instantly become a member of myABL.
Please follow the below steps:
Provide following information for registration.
* Debit card must be active at the time of registration on myABL. Registration will not succeed if debit card will be expired or blocked.
* Users previously registered for ABL’s Internet Banking are not required to re-register on myABL.
Upon confirmation of user provided details, One Time PIN (OTP) (6 digits) will be sent via SMS to provided Mobile number for verification purpose. Enter OTP and press “Submit”.
Upon successful OTP verification, system will ask to setup your preferred Username and Password.
* In case of ported mobile number please follow the instructions mentioned on screen.
* System will confirm if Username is available else you need to provide any other Username.
* For setting up your password, kindly click the link available on screen to view password policy.
Note: In case of mismatch of information due to change of personal information e.g. Registered Mobile number, please follow the below steps to first update your contact details from branch before using myABL Personal Internet Banking.
Your request will be processed within 3 working days after receipt of the Form.
For more details, please read step-by-step User Guide
There is no registration fee for myABL Personal Internet Banking but transaction charges may apply. Kindly refer to applicable Schedule of Charges (SOC) from the below link for details.
Recommended Browser Compatibility
myABL is best viewed in the following browers:
Mobile Application is compatible with the latest iOS 11.2 + and Android versions 7.0 +.